Wednesday, February 13, 2008

This is the story of us all...

I went out with my (part of my) OG today after some time since Orientation. It seemed very sweet what was going on within my OG. So many things have happened since we 3 left them on the 5th Jan. When I went home today, I was looking through some of the photographs of my OG.

The reason I even chose to be an OGL last year was probably my experience in Orientation 2007. Well, for one, I didn't think my OGL spent enough time with my OG at all. So, I tried my best to make sure my OG get the best of their stay in AC. YES! And make them wanna stay in AC. Going out with them today makes me feel so proud.

Then looking through the photos (accompanied with soft music) just ended my day with an emotional feeling. I would say I'm proud of the work that my fellow OGLs and I have done. I've said this many times. Will repeat forever.

"Being an OGL was an experience I would not trade for anything else in the world."

And it stays that way... i hope.

"...reminds us all of what we used to be"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY SHARIFF! we <3 you! lols ;DD im glad you had fun when out with us.

HAPPR VALENTINE'S DAY IN ADVANCE!

-ennaa.

Anonymous said...

hello hello!!!! why all your posts so short?? longer nicer la.

-justin