Sunday, February 24, 2008

Orientation 2

Like every orientation, this is a memorable orientation. But this proves to be one not because of the fellowship, but rather, the lack of it.

It has nothing to do with my OG, or rather my EX-OG (as I'm NOT SUPPOSED TO BE KNOWN AS AN OGL), but rather the planning committee. I understand their need to actually filter us off from the activities as (I agree) it would be unfair to the OGLs who are actually bound to stay and clean up, go for VID and stuff. The least you could do was to politely address this to us. Not: 1) stomp in front of us while we're dancing/playing/socialising with OG/ex-OG, 2)spare no mercy in using authority and 3)embarass us in front of all the J1s and friends by sayiong out loud "You'r NOT supposed to be here".

My intention of helping my sole OGL managing OG stuff and the OGLs as a whole to clean up soon just vanished. I was gonna break out when I joined my class. I'm sure some of my classmates could see that. I gotta thank them for trying to console me. But it was just saddening to see how much respect the school leaders have for others. Something I've never seen. Well, I decided to get over it. Let's see.

I met my good friend/drama buddy/dancing partner on the day of campfire. She wanted to go as well. As she didn't know that wearing the Orientation T would prove a sin. She entered the hall (it was raining) for campfire. Well, well, I thought the MEAN-ness would end there and then.

My ex-good-friend-cum-OG-mate-turned-Drama-bitch barked, "Thanks so much." My good friend/drama buddy/dancing partner innocently said, "Thanks for what?". An absolutely insensitive meant-to-be-slapped reply....

"THANKS MUCH FOR NOT WEARING THE ACJC COLLEGIATE"
My friend was soo sad that she felt like leaving campfire. I swear I could just slap the shit out of her. That slimy piece of shit. I have never been mean to her despite her coldness to me. I don't care if she's having her period or if her pet dog died but the fundamental respect for other human kind should at least be within her.
That was just the last strand. I know just how respectful the student leader of ACJC really are. Well, if you didn't already know, I wanted to be OGL for O2. But complications caused otherwise.
For the rest of my OG, I'm so sorry that I couldn'y join you guys esp the 2nd intake cause of this. Anyway, wish you the best in AC. See y'all soon. For the first intake, take care yeh? Those not staying in AC, please keep in contact yeah?
Love you all so much, Yaanay.
"suddenly i see, why the hell it means so much to me..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo man chill. We are in a pretentious school. councillors smiled at you because they needed your help during 01. now that you are off the list, you are their enemy and anything you do that hinders their " smooth running" of 02 will be deem inappropriate. They are not student leaders, but slaves. Any councillor who sees this and disagrees with me can come and find me and give whatever reason you can give.